Specialised logistics for pharmaceutical products
Why choose Brocacef to be your logistics service provider?
- Over 25 years of experience as a logistics service provider for all pharmaceutical product categories (specialised, generic, OTC and medical tools)
- A modern, centrally located warehouse with strict quality and safety standards
- Multilingual Customer Support department
- Full order-to-cash flow
- Full GDP coverage for all logistics processes
- Value-added services (sampling, recall management, GMP activities)
- Business Intelligence
- Full-coverage transport network in the Benelux area
- We have all of the necessary certificates and permits
- Possibilities for interfacing on all levels
- As part of the Phoenix Group, we have access to the greater European market
From order to payment
We take care of the entire distribution process for medication and related products: not just storage and transport, but various supporting activities as well.
Brocacef Healthcare Logistics' warehouse has a central location in Amersfoort, the Netherlands. Our warehouse is fully conditioned and has a 14,000m2 footprint, with enough room for 40,000 pallets. These 40,000 spaces are divided across three categories: conditioned 15-25°C (ambient) storage, conditioned 2-8°C storage and an opiate vault. On top of that, Brocacef Healthcare Logistics has a separate area where goods are stored in shelving and can be piece-picked accordingly. Our warehouses are in full accordance with (GDP) requirements, thus satisfying strict quality and safety standards. All spaces are monitored 24/7 for their temperature and humidity. The Amersfoort warehouse is also equipped with a full-coverage sprinkler system.
Out of this warehouse, we supply wholesalers, pharmacies and hospitals via the Brocacef Benelux transport network. All of our transports are fully temperature controlled (both ambient and cooled storage), and we offer track & trace on all orders, including proof of delivery at the end.